Friday, June 28, 2013

Get Ready...

Welcome to The Poole Pages!

I'm glad you found us!  My hope is use this blog to share moments from our classroom with the parents and families of the children in my class.

I also want to share ideas with other teachers.  I've found so much inspiration and encouragement from other teachers' blogs and websites, and I want to pay that forward :)

This will be an amazing school year for me...I'm moving to a new school and a new grade!  I'm SO excited to be teaching at MID next school year, and I'm looking forward to meeting my students!  Even though I don't know them yet, I'm already thinking about them, praying for them and our time together, and planning for the learning and teaching that will happen in our classroom.

It's time to GET READY...

No comments:

Post a Comment