Friday, June 28, 2013

Follow Me...

If you'd like to get an automatic update every time that I add a new post, you can do this a few different ways. 

One is to follow my blog by email.  There's a link in the column to the right where you'll enter your email, and click the 'Submit' button.  Then a window will pop up that asks you to enter one of those crazy number/letter combinations.  After that, you'll get a confirmation email (check your junk mail if you don't see it in the next 24 hours).  You have to click on the link in the email to confirm that you want to get emails when I add new posts.

Another way is to follow the blog on Bloglovin'. You'll click the 'follow me on bloglovin' button on the right), which will take you directly to the page where you can follow my blog.  If you're a blog reader, you can follow all of your favorite blogs on this site.  There's even a free app for your iPhone/iPad!

A third way to see new posts is to 'like' my Facebook page.  You can do this by clicking on the Facebook button in the column on the right.  New posts will appear on your newsfeed.

Enjoy!


 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8997791/?claim=dmyr3p8kb46">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment